Located in the middle of our three Coastguard Cottages, Hawkins is a perfect place to while away long afternoons, or cosy winter nights. This 2 bedroom terraced house with a 45ft garden facing the sea features a south facing conservatory with dining room table and chairs overlooking the garden and the English Channel, a view that can be enjoyed from the seating in the barbeque area or from the hot tub just off the conservatory perfect for long summer evenings. The front gate at the bottom of the garden is just a few steps away from the beach. Hawkins sleeps four people, with an ocean facing double master bedroom and light twin room.
Hawkins, the middle of our three Coastguard Cottages, is a 2 bedroom terraced house with a 45ft garden facing the sea. A south-facing conservatory which has a dining room table and chairs overlooks the garden and the English Channel, a view that can be enjoyed from the seating in the barbeque area or from the hot tub just off the conservatory. The front gate at the bottom of the garden is just a few steps away from the beach.
Entrance to this rustic, old-fashioned and charming cottage is gained around the back and accessed with a key found in the key minder next to the back door.
There is parking for 1 car, and this is located outside the garages alongside the cottages.
On the ground floor of Hawkins you will find a spacious front room with log fireplace, 2 comfy sofas and desk, featuring LED satellite TV and Freeview box with high-speed Fibre Broadband via Wi-Fi.
To the rear of the property you will find a small but well furnished Kitchen equipped with electric hob, oven and microwave and a stable door leading to a courtyard containing a washing shed with modern washing machine. There is also an outside washing line provided.
Just off the kitchen is the bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet.
Upstairs at Hawkins (via some quite steep stairs) there is a charming twin/double to the rear overlooking the courtyard and a homely double master bedroom with a perfectly south sea and garden view.
- Two bedrooms – Master bedroom with King bed, 2nd bedroom with twin beds
- Bathroom downstairs with bath, overhead shower and toilet
- Private designated parking
- Garden, terrace and barbecue area
- Hot tub
- Sea views
- 18 hole Golf course nearby
- Washing machine & Outside drying facilities
- Vacuum cleaner, broom and mop
- Hob, oven
- Microwave oven
- Fully equipped kitchen (no specialised appliances ie blender)
- Television (Smart), super fast wifi throughout
- Freeview box
- Hair dryer
Available on request:
What we provide during your stay:
- Bath and hand towels
- Hot tub towels
- High quality bed linen and pillows
- Toilet paper – 2 rolls per week
- Complementary mini soap and cotton wool make-up remover pads
- Full bed linen and towel changes for stays longer than a week
- Board games
What to bring:
- Beach / swimming towels
- Bath sheets should bath towels not be sufficient
- Linen for camp cot, should this be required
- Nearby Cafe, Pub and Community Shop
- 18 hole Golf course
‘THINGS TO DO‘ AND ‘HOLIDAY EXTRAS‘ PAGES
FOR MORE EXCITING WAYS TO ENHANCE YOUR HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE.