Thanckes House is currently undergoing an exciting renovation which is scheduled to be finished by 30 April 2022.
Booking will commence from the 13th of May.
With a sheer cliff face on one side and stunning sea views on the other, Thanckes House always leaves visitors breathless.
Thanckes House is being improved with two brand new stunning en-suite sea view bedrooms. Each bedroom will be fitted with French doors opening out on to a Juliet balcony for guests to enjoy the fabulous views of Portwrinkle. Each en-suite bathroom will be fitted with high end bathroom furniture and fittings.
On the first floor, you will find all five newly furnished bedrooms. The master bedroom and 2nd bedroom enjoy a shared balcony. Along with 5 bathrooms, Thanckes House will now have its very own private cinema room. Fitted with stunning LED feature lighting, the cinema room can change its ambiences to fit the choice of film. High end comfortable furniture to maximise your cinema experience along with a 73inch feature screen & surround sound finishes of this spectacular room.
The ground floor, now shows off with a stunning open plan living room and dinner. The living room, finished with high end furniture to maximise comfort, opens out on to a newly fitted glass front with large sliding doors to maximise the panoramic sea views. This room also leads to a brand-new private games room where you will find a pool table, ping pong table and an ice hockey table that the whole group can enjoy together.
The kitchen will be improved with a stunning stone work top and new kitchen appliances.
A multi-function oven, large hob, grill, combi microwave and double fridge freezer will be among the new appliances.
The private, heated indoor swimming pool will see a brand-new makeover, with a new changing room, bathroom and private bar installed, along with feature mood lights.
The renovation will see changes to the garden and patio area too, with a new hot tub fitted outside the pool area, for guests to sit back and truly relax and enjoy the magic of Portwrinkle.
Cook with a view in our new outside kitchen!
The garden now will feature a stunning outside kitchen, fitted with multi grill facilities, BBQ, BBQ oven, prep space and sinks, along with a stunning seating area, for groups to be able to enjoy views and to celebrate their time together. There is also a private walk way from the garden to our new sauna & steam room facilities. Which guests will be able to book for a private visit.
Just moments from the beach, this home away from home is in the perfect spot for family entertainment or anyone whose dream holiday includes a relaxing stay next to the ocean, enjoying a good book or exploring the surrounding Cornish coast.
- Five sea view bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Indoor, private, heated swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Private cinema room
- Games room with multi games
- Private designated parking
- Feature garden kitchen
- Sea views
- Access to stunning private Spa with steam room and sauna
- Central heating
Property Facilities: TO BE REVISED SOON
- Large fridge/freezer
- Electric oven/hob/grill
- Microwave, kettle and all the cooking utensils and crockery
- Combination washer/dryer & drying facilities
- Vacuum cleaner, broom and mop
- Fully equipped kitchen (no specialised appliances ie blender)
- Television (Smart), super fast wifi throughout
- Freeview box
- Hair dryers x 2
Available on request:
What we provide during your stay:
- Bath and hand towels
- Swimming pool towels
- High quality bed linen and pillows
- Toilet paper – 2 complimentary rolls per toilet per week
- Complementary mini soap and cotton wool make-up remover pads
- Full bed linen changes for stays longer than a week
- Midweek towel changes – Bath towels only
- Board games
What to bring:
- Beach swimming towels
- Bath sheets should bath towels not be sufficient
- Linen for camp cot, should this be required
- Nearby Cafe, Pub and Community Shop
- 18 hole Golf course
‘THINGS TO DO‘ AND ‘HOLIDAY EXTRAS‘ PAGES
FOR MORE EXCITING WAYS TO ENHANCE YOUR HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE.