This rural, quaint, 3 bedroom detached lodge set out over one floor in an elevated position is situated on the drive just above just above ‘The Guillemot’ group of houses. The south facing side of the property consists of a living room and a kitchen/diner, both with fabulous sea views. There is a twin bedroom facing West and a double to the rear, as well as a bunk room and bathroom. Portwrinkle Beach is less than a minutes’ walk away. There is a terrace to the front with chairs and table and ample parking. The Lodge is ideal for any family or couple wishing to take advantage of the lovely beaches on the doorstep or those simply wishing to explore the Cornish coastline and beyond.
Entry to Thanckes Lodge is via the front porch which has a table and chairs for enjoying the sea view.
The comfortable sized kitchen/diner has a window extending along the full length to show off the view. In here you will find all the necessary appliances and crockery and cutlery needed for your stay.
Slightly down from the kitchen and to the right is the living room fitted with television, freeview box and comfortable settees and sofas. There are also board games and books provided for your leisure.
Towards the back of the lodge are the 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom on the right, with king size bed, bedroom 2 with a bunk bed and bedroom 3 which has 2 single beds. The last room in the house and opposite the master bedroom is the bathroom with, wash basin, toilet, bath and over bath shower.
- Three bedrooms- Bedr1 – King, Bedr2 – Bunk bed, Bedr3 – Twin beds
- One bathroom
- Private terrace
- Sea views
- Minutes walk to the beach
- Pet Friendly
- Washer/Dryer machine
- Television in living area, super fast wifi
- Freeview box
- Vacuum cleaner, broom and mop
- Hob, oven
- Microwave oven
- Fully equipped kitchen (no specialised appliances ie blender)
- Hair dryer
Available on request:
What we provide during your stay
- Bath and hand towels
- High quality bed linen and pillows
- Toilet paper – 2 rolls per toilet per week
- Complementary mini soap and cotton wool make-up remover pads
- Full bed linen changes for stays longer than a week
- Midweek towel changes – Bath towels only
- Board games
What to bring
- Beach swimming towels
- Bath sheets should bath towels not be sufficient
- Linen for camp cot, should this be required
- Nearby Cafe, Pub and Community Shop
- 18 hole Golf course
‘THINGS TO DO’ AND ‘HOLIDAY EXTRAS’ PAGES
FOR MORE EXCITING WAYS TO ENHANCE YOUR HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE.